Make sure you consult your municipality for information about waste removal, water and sewer services.
- Electric : Ameren UE | Crawford | Cuivre River Electric
- Gas: Laclede Gas | Missouri Natural Gas
- Telephone: AT&T | Charter Communications
- Water:City of St. Louis | St. Louis County |
- Sewer: Metro St. Louis Sewer District
- Cable TV: Charter Communications | Cable America | Dish Network | AT&T
Get in, get out and get around with ease! St. Louis has a number of transportation options including two airports, our light rail Metrolink system and a busing systems.
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport.
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport,
- Metro Link. The region’s light rail system.
- Amtrak. Stations are located in downtown St. Louis and in Kirkwood.
- Bi-State Bus Systems. Public transportation throughout the city.
- Greyhound Bus Systems. Terminals in Downtown St. Louis and Lambert Airport.
- Taxis: Laclede Cab | County Cab | Chesterfield Taxi
- St. Charles County Libraries
- St. Louis City Public Libraries
- St. Louis County Libraries
- St. Louis Municipal Public Libraries
- Jefferson County Libraries
Greater St. Louis area hospitals are considered some of the best in the nation. St. Louis houses two medical schools, -Washington University and St. Louis University, and two pediatric hospitals, Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
Drivers Licenses and Vehicle Registration
New Missouri residents have within 30 days of moving to St. Louis to register their car, obtain Missouri plates, and get their driver’s license. For more information contact the Missouri Department of Revenue.