Introducing an innovative Rent-to-Own purchase program
Let Costner Realty Group and Home Partners of America (HPA) expand your home rental options and put you on a new path to homeownership. If now isn’t the right time to buy a home, but you’d like more attractive options than what’s currently available in the rental market, Home Partners of America’s Rent-to-Own program could be a great alternative.
It’s an innovative program that:
- Lets you search homes for sale, in great communities with quality schools
- Limits your financial commitment to a one-year lease
- Gives you the option to buy the home at any point during your residency, up to five years*
Working together, we can find you the right home and put you on the path to becoming a homeowner. It’s a great option if you:
- Are a First-Time Home Buyer who’s cautious about purchasing a home now, but wants to in the future
- Are in the process of relocating, but aren’t sure about where to settle down
- Can’t obtain a mortgage right now, but are a responsible renter with steady income
How the Rent-to-Own program works
The idea is simple, really. You find the home you want and HPA purchases and leases it back to you for up to 5 years*. It’s a straightforward process that you can complete in just a few easy steps.
Apply for the program at HomePartners.com.
If you qualify, you’ll work with a Costner Realty Group agent to find the home you want, choosing from all of the homes for sale in highly desirable, program-approved neighborhoods.
HPA makes an offer and, if accepted, purchases the property as part of a quick closing cash transaction.
HPA rents the property to you as part of a one-year lease agreement, limiting your financial commitment.
You have the option to extend your residency each year for up to 5 years*, never signing more than a one-year lease agreement.
You retain the right to purchase the property at any time during your residency.
Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC.
- Doris and Harlan